Naomi Arbuthnot lives and works in Derry, Northern Ireland. She is a HND graduate of North West Regional College in Fine Art and received a Bachelor Degree from University of Ulster, Belfast in Fine Art Printmaking.
Naomi works in a combination of traditional and contemporary printmaking disciplines, including silk-screen, linocut, risograph printing and hand-drawn illustration and her work is characterised by a bold graphic style and thoughtful colour palette and a hint of storytelling and is inspired by local landscapes and still lives inspired by the recent lockdowns.
Naomi creates original art, handprinted greeting cards, facilitate workshops and prints editions of work for other artists and organisations.
- MARCH 2022 – BOBCAT GALLERY 100X100 EXHIBITION
- FEBRUARY 2022 – FRONTEER GALLERY COLOUR EXHIBITION
- OCTOBER 2021 – ROYAL ULSTER ACADEMY 140TH ANNUAL EXHIBITION
- JUNE 2021 – DERBY ANNUAL PRINT OPEN
- FEBRUARY 2021 – CIVIL SERVICE PERMANENT ART COLLECTION
- OCTOBER 2020 – ROYAL ULSTER ACADEMY 139TH ANNUAL EXHIBITION
- OCTOBER 2020 – SEACOURT INTERNATIONAL MINI PRINT BIENNIAL
- MARCH 2020 – BELFAST PRINT WORKSHOP MULTI-MATRIX SYMPOSIUM EXHIBITION
- OCTOBER 2019 – ROYAL ULSTER ACADEMY 138TH ANNUAL EXHIBITION
- JUNE 2019 – UNIVERSITY OF ULSTER- DEGREE SHOW
- APRIL 2019 – CULCROW PRIMARY SCHOOL- EASTER EXHIBITION
- JUNE 2017 – NORTH WEST REGIONAL COLLEGE – FINAL SHOW
- MARCH 2017 – PLAYHOUSE, DERRY – SYNERGY
- JUNE 2015 – CAUSEWAY HOSPITAL – 3 COMMISSIONED PIECES
- Royal Ulster Academy Award for Outstanding Students – 2019
- North West Regional College – Entreprise & Entrepreneurship Award – 2015
Join our newsletter for 10% off
We’ll email you a voucher worth 10% off your first order. By subscribing you agree to our Terms & Conditions and Privacy & Cookies Policy.