Naomi Arbuthnot lives and works in Derry, Northern Ireland. She is a graduate of North West Regional College (Fine Art) and the University of Ulster, Belfast (Printmaking).
Naomi practices a range of printing processes such as Silk Screen, Lino and Risography. As a travel enthusiast, she loves to take photographs and recreate the places she has visited, be that Irish landscapes, architecture or nature. Taking inspiration from Pop Artists such as Andy Warhol and Patrick Caulfield, as well as her travels,
She blends a combination of both traditional and modern printmaking disciplines, including silk screen printing and hand drawn illustration to create a distinctive body of work. She loves nothing more than experimenting with colour.
- Causeway Hospital – 3 Commissioned Pieces – 2015
- Playhouse, Derry – Synergy – March 2017
- North West Regional College – Final Show- June 2017
- Culcrow Primary School – Easter Exhibition- April 2019
- University of Ulster – Degree Show – June 2019
- Royal Ulster Academy 138th Annual Exhibition – October 2019
- Royal Ulster Academy 139th Annual Exhibition – October 2020
- North West Regional College – Entreprise & Entrepreneurship Award – 2015
- Royal Ulster Academy Award for Outstanding Students – 2019
Join our newsletter for 10% off
We’ll email you a voucher worth 10% off your first order. By subscribing you agree to our Terms & Conditions and Privacy & Cookies Policy.